Pacific Office Automation is the leading provider of innovative products and services that enable our customers to manage document workflow and increase efficiency. We are pleased to offer Pacific Office Automation copying and finishing services. Our qualified staff is willing to answer questions you may have while assisting with your projects.
Mail Service Center
Pacific Office Automation is responsible for picking-up, sorting, processing, metering, and delivering all incoming and outgoing mail. This includes all US Mail and interoffice mail. If mail services are required beyond this standard schedule, please let us know as soon as possible.
- 8:00 a.m. & 12 p.m. (Pick Up and Delivery)
- Note: All outgoing US mail must be received by 2:30 p.m. for same day processing.
- Note: All Inter Campus mail must be received by 11:00 a.m. for same day processing.
All pickup and deliveries will be made to/from the designated boxes in each department. All copy/print requests need at least 24 business hours to be completed. Urgent work may be taken directly to the Copy Center. If you require immediate pick up, please contact the Copy Center at (602) 285-7462.
- 9:00 a.m. & 2:00 p.m. (Pick Up and Delivery)
Pacific Office Automation will provide a full range of quality print and duplicating services including:
|B & W Copying/Printing||Collating/Stapling||GBC & Tape Binding|
|Color Copying/Printing||Cutting & Folding||Scanning to File|
|Hole Punching||Laminating||NCR (2, 3 & 4 part)|
- Online digital copying. We are able to run copy requests from CD's, flash drivers and e-mail. The most efficient way is to submit your documents online through Digital Storefront. For instructions on how to utilize Digital Storefront please see our Digital Storefront Users Guide. If you cannot utilize Digital Storefront.
- Specialized copying and binding requests (such as oversized originals, spiral binding, foam core mounting, etc.) please visit the Copy Center to discuss your needs with us. The Copy Center staff will work to determine how to meet your needs, but work will require additional time, including sending the request to an off-site facility.
Copiers & Print Services
Pacific Office Automation is responsible for maintaining the the copiers, printers (not including ink-jets) and plotter printers throughout the college. This includes performing maintenance, service, replenishing toner, training, and other services for the devices. In partnership with the Phoenix College Information Technology department, we ask that you contact the Help Desk to log a ticket for any support requests. Please be sure to include the ID Tag # when you contact support. helpdesk@phoenixcollege or 602.285.7200